Pulaski County Community Development Commission
The Pulaski County Community Development Commission (CDC) was established on December 19, 1995 by a resolution of the county commissioners.
The CDC holds to a mission to promote and improve the quality of economic development throughout Pulaski County in pursuit of excellence through the following endeavors:
This mission statement is drawn directly from the CDC's bylaws.
- Supporting the expansion and continued investment of Pulaski County businesses.
- Recruiting new business and industry into Pulaski County.
- Promoting tourism and the increase of transient spending in Pulaski County.
- Developing and supporting business services such as workforce development, infrastructure, planning, financial programs, technology initiatives and entrepreneurial programs.
- Conducting charitable and educational activities.
- Participating in MidWest Indiana Regional Economic Development Organization.
This mission is the result of a strategic plan created for the CDC in 2003 and updated in 2007.
The CDC is composed of up to 15 members who meet at 7 p.m. Eastern Time on the first Tuesday of each month (except July and December). Contact the CDC at (574) 946-3869 or
for an updated schedule of meetings.
2013 Meeting Schedule/Minutes:
PCED Archvice (Past years' accomplishments and minutes)
- 8 January
- 5 February meeting notes (No quorum)
- 5 March (includes two special sessions)
- 2 April — Executive-Committee budget work session only
- 7 May — PC Public Library, 501 East Main Street, Monterey
- 4 June
- No meeting in July
- 6 August — Monterey Town Hall, 7033 North Walnut Street, Monterey
- 10 September
- 1 October — Fire Station, East Montgomery Street, Francesville
- 5 November — Executive- Committee executive session at 6:30 for Executive Director's annual review
- 5 November
- No meeting in December