Pulaski County Community Development Commission
The Pulaski County Community Development Commission (CDC) was established on December 19, 1995 by a resolution of the county commissioners.
The CDC holds to a mission to promote and improve the quality of economic development throughout Pulaski County in pursuit of excellence through the following endeavors:
This mission statement is drawn directly from the CDC's bylaws and supported by an economic-development strategic plan.
- Supporting the expansion and continued investment of Pulaski County businesses.
- Recruiting new business and industry into Pulaski County.
- Promoting tourism and the increase of transient spending in Pulaski County.
- Developing and supporting business services such as workforce development, infrastructure, planning, financial programs, technology initiatives and entrepreneurial programs.
- Conducting charitable and educational activities.
- Participating in Indiana's Technology Corridor regional economic-development organization
- Participating in the Northwest Indiana Forum regional economic-development organization
The CDC is composed of up to 15 members who meet at 7 p.m. Eastern Time on the first Tuesday of each month (except July and December). Contact the CDC at (574) 946-3869 or
for an updated schedule of meetings.
PCED Archive (Past years' accomplishments and minutes)
2014 Meeting Schedule/Minutes:
- 7 January (cancelled)
- 4 February
- 4 March
- 1 April — Executive-Board 2015-budget work session
- 6 May — Monterey-Tippecanoe Township Fire Station, 6393 East Washington Street, Monterey
- 3 June
- No meeting in July
- 5 August — Fire Station, East Montgomery Street, Francesville
- 9 September
- 7 October — PC Public Library, 510 East Main Street, Medaryville
- 4 November — Executive-Board executive session at 6:30 for Executive Director's annual review
- 4 November
- No meeting in December