- A number of local and national carriers offer a variety of Internet-connectivity and other telecommunications services.
- The Winamac Industrial Park and most commercial/retail districts in Francesville and Winamac are served by fiber optics or are fiber-ready; contact Pulaski County Economic Development to find out if the site you're considering is.
Road and Rail
- Federal Highways
- US-421 (N-S) (Note: access to US-30 [north] & I-65 [south] )
- US-35 (N-S) (Note: access to US-30 [north] & US-31 [south-east])
- State Highways
- IN-39 (N-S)
- IN-14 (E-W) (Note: access to I-65)
- IN-114 (E-W) (Note: access to I-65)
- IN-119 (N-S)
- CSX: Medaryville south through Francesville to Monon interchange with Chicago-Lafayette mainline.
- Municipal: Arens Field, 2595 North U.S. Highway 35, Winamac, IN 46996; 574-946-6785
- Terminal hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 4200'/4800' paved runway
- Dusk-to-dawn lighting
- Tie-down and hangar storage
- Regional: South Bend Regional Airport, 4477 Progress Drive South Bend, IN 46628; 574-233-2185
- ~65 miles away
- Airlines: Allegiant, Continental, Delta, United Express
- Non-stop destinations: Atlanta, Chicago (O'Hare), Cleveland, Detroit, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando/Sanford, St. Petersburg/Clearwater/Tampa Bay, Phoenix/Mesa, and Punta Gorda/SW Florida