The Winamac Public Library opened in 1905 in a small reading room in downtown. In 1915, the Library received Carnegie Corporation to finance the construction of a new library facility at the current location. In 1953, library services were expanded to all residents of Monroe Township, and the library became known as the ‘Winamac-Monroe Public Library’. During the late 1960s, the Board of Trustees of the Winamac-Monroe Public Library sought to expand library services to thousands of unserved residents in eight additional townships, and a branch library was established in Medaryville, which operated until the end of 2015. In 1969, the Library officially became known as the ‘Pulaski County Public Library (PCPL)’.
121 South Riverside Drive
Winamac, Indiana 46996
Hours: Mon.-Thu., 9:00a.m.-7:00p.m. ET
Fri., 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m. ET
Sat., 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m. ET